My failed attempts at using the timer on my camera.
I gave up and used the mirror.
|My winter wardrobe: Spencer's sweater: Joe Fresh (similar) // tee: Joe Fresh (similar) // Pants: Uniqlo // Loafers: Sole Society (similar) // lipstick: tarte lipsurgence skintuitive|
When Grace Patton tells me how to jump, I'm two feet in the air before I ask how high. So when she tagged me in her "5 things" blog post, it didn't matter that I did one of these on instagram. I had no choice but to do a blog list of five things all about moi.
1. I am blinder than a bat. I got glasses when I was seven years old, which I didn't wear full-time until I was ten, and then I got contacts at 12. My dream is to one day wake up with perfect vision without sleeping in said contacts. I'm all over getting Lasik.
2. I was born and raised in the Deep South, but I have nary an accent. It's a travesty, I know. It's also the first thing people say when I say I'm from Alabama. "But you don't have an accent!" I know! I can, however, do a very good imitation and get deeply offended when tv shows/movies have actors with terrible accents.
3. I can't handle silence. Blame it on growing up in a family of seven kids, but I need background noise to focus. Whether it's music, tv, or movies, I like to turn something on when I'm home alone. I used to always put on classical music when I studied, and I love turning on either my indie singer/songwriter or my pop hits pandora stations at work. If this leads to random one-woman dance parties on a regular basis, so be it.
4. I could be described as an introverted-extrovert. I'm totally comfortable talking with people, I love being social and partying old-school style (literally, old school. as in board games), but I also enjoy a night at home with a good book or two, and I need my alone time. It's all about balance, y'all.
5. Want to become my mortal enemy? Spell my name with a "k." It is EriCa!!! No "k"!!! Use a "k" and you are dead to me...forever.
On that happy note, now I get to tag five people, muah-ha-ha! I'd like to hear from Rebecca, Kaitlyn, Heidi, Amanda, and Mary. Hop to it, ladies! Or not, it's up to you.
P.S. eShakti is giving North Meets South readers 20% off any item if you use the code "SPENCERNDE" at checkout, valid until March 20, 2013. They have some fabulous spring dresses and skirts, and they go fast so head over there ASAP.